Customized solutions: Magnets and sensors are configured here especially for you.
Just tell masetec what your sensor should be like. Because we produce customized sensor solutions even from small quantities. We support you in selecting the optimal sensor technology and adapt it professionally to your individual requirements.
Your partner on the same level
Large order, small edition or prototype: At masetec you can be sure that we appreciate your order and keep the tool costs as low as possible. Please contact us – we will be happy to make you an offer.
Your perfect cover
Your idea deserves the perfect cover. We can produce a housing adapted to your application within two to three weeks at tooling costs starting at 1,000 €.
Your suitable plug
We make sure that all connections are suitable for your project. What else do you have to do then? Unpack, assemble – finished.
Your high performance cable
Whether single strands, twin strands, sheathed cables … from the many options available, we will configure the right cable for you and your project – including consultation.
Your useful Reed
No matter if closer, opener or switch, 0.5A or 5A: At masetec you are not dependent on standard products when it is about getting the right switch for your sensor technology.
Your solid material
Contact with water or oil? High or low temperatures? We use the materials that are suitable for your project – of course, we will also advise you on this topic.
How you get your customized solution
Use our professional consulting to realize your special design. Or do you already know exactly what you want? Just let us know and we will produce the custom-made product that you specify.
- First of all, we ask you for detailed information about the product currently in use, including manufacturer information, article number and requirements. Of course we would also like to know why you need an alternative. Because this way you will get the best possible solution from masetec.
- Then we will check if we have all necessary data for an alternative offer:
- If so, you will receive a non-binding offer at short notice
- If not, we may ask you for some samples for internal analysis.
- First of all, we ask you for precise information about which adaptation of the article will benefit you – such as a housing specially adapted to your application or simply a certain cable length including a pre-assembled connector. The more information we have about your objectives, the more concrete suggestions we can make.
- We would also be happy to visit you on location and go through your production together with you to discuss possible improvements afterwards.
- In addition, our 3D printing capabilities allow us to quickly provide you with prototypes that you can use to test and verify internal processes and savings.
- At the beginning we recommend a personal or web-based meeting, so that we get to know your application from the beginning and can contribute our expertise.
- We then discuss the technical requirements with you – for example working temperature, switching distances, switching loads, etc.
- Now we are at work and develop solutions internally. Using 3D printing, we can quickly create prototypes for you to view and test. This is done simultaneously with your non-binding offer.