FAQ on our services
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about ordering, delivery, consulting and custom-made products at masetec. You can also find out how to get custom-made products for your project.
Order and shipping
Shipping costs within Germany are 6.50 € gross. From an order value of 59.50 € the shipping is free of charge. For deliveries to Austria postage costs of 8.99 € arise, shipping costs to Switzerland are 11.14 €. A complete overview of shipping costs can be found here.
Simply contact masetec. The best way is by phone so that we can discuss your situation right away. If you wish a customized solution, we will be happy to create it for you and agree the conditions with you in advance.
We supply you with standard sensors and magnets from the store starting from 1 piece. For customer-specific solutions this must be checked individually.
Simply contact masetec by phone. We will be happy to discuss your wishes with you so that you get exactly the components you need.
Guaranteed. The legal warranty of 24 months applies to our products – without any ifs and buts.
If you order in the masetec online store, you can order via Paypal, credit card or cash on delivery. From your second order on you also have the possibility to order on account. If you order in any other way, you will usually receive an invoice from us with the delivery.
Yes, but if you have larger needs, we will of course be happy to provide you with a non-binding and individual offer according to your requirements.
Customized solutions and offers
We cannot answer this question in general. But asking is guaranteed to cost nothing. Just contact us and we will be happy to make time for you. After we have discussed your request, we will make you an offer.
Of course. Just let us know and we will process magnets or sensors for you and produce cable groups according to your instructions.
After consultation, we will produce a sample of your customer-specific solution.
We offer you customized solutions even from small quantities.
The legal warranty of 24 months also applies to custom-made products by masetec.
For custom-made products we prefer to advise you on your own premises. This way we can get to know your project particularly well and create exactly the product you need.
That depends on the perspective: An offer from masetec is not binding for you. That means you are not obligated to place an order.
Of course we will stick to our offer when placing an order. If details of the order change in the course of the project, we will of course discuss this with you immediately.
- First of all, we ask you for detailed information about the product currently in use, including manufacturer information, article number and requirements. Of course we would also like to know why you need an alternative. Because this way you will get the best possible solution from masetec.
- Then we will check if we have all necessary data for an alternative offer:
- If so, you will receive a non-binding offer at short notice
- If not, we may ask you for some samples for internal analysis.
- First of all, we ask you for precise information about which adaptation of the article will benefit you – such as a housing specially adapted to your application or simply a certain cable length including a pre-assembled connector. The more information we have about your objectives, the more concrete suggestions we can make.
- We would also be happy to visit you on location and go through your production together with you to discuss possible improvements afterwards.
- In addition, our 3D printing capabilities allow us to quickly provide you with prototypes that you can use to test and verify internal processes and savings.
- At the beginning we recommend a personal or web-based meeting, so that we get to know your application from the beginning and can contribute our expertise.
- We then discuss the technical requirements with you – for example working temperature, switching distances, switching loads, etc.
- Now we are at work and develop solutions internally. Using 3D printing, we can quickly create prototypes for you to view and test. This is done simultaneously with your non-binding offer.